PHP full form
Key features of PHP PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor.
PHP may be a server-side scripting language like ASP.
PHP supports various databases like MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Solid, PostgreSQL, Informix etc.
PHP is an open source software and it's liberal to download and use.
Advantages of PHP
1) freed from Cost: PHP is open source and every one its components are liberal to use and distribute.
2) Platform independent: PHP is platform independent and may be run on all major operating systems.
3) Compatible with most servers: PHP is compatible with most servers used today.
4) Secure: PHP has multiple layers of security to stop threats and other malicious attacks.
5) Easy to learn: PHP features a very easy and understandable syntax. Its codes are supported C, C++ and embedded with HTML so it's very easy to find out for a programmer.
WHY PHP IS IMPORTANT FOR WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
1) PHP Cookies and Sessions | Detailed Explanation | Coding Examples
Link To The Article: PHP Cookies and Sessions | Detailed Explanation | Coding Examples
2) Best PHP Frameworks (2019)
Link To The Article: Best PHP Frameworks (2019)
3) What should I learn after PHP | Roadmap 2019
Link To The Article: What should I learn after PHP | Roadmap 2019
4) InnoDB vs MyISAM | Storage Engines | Tabular Differences
Link To The Article: InnoDB vs MyISAM | Storage Engines | Tabular Differences
5) Implementing OTP in PHP using Twilio
Link To The Article: Implementing OTP in PHP using Twilio
WHY USE PHP in 2020
What may be a PHP?” Or, more commonly, “what’s PHP?” briefly , PHP may be a programing language made for the online , built up from the C programing language , and which uses idiosyncratic HTML-like tags (or sigils) to contain its code. The PHP programing language is usually used server-side, which suggests that it runs on your web server software, which is customarily getting to serve HTML to your visitors.
PHP initially stood for “Personal Home Page.” Because that pretty thoroughly constrained the meaning and desirability of using the language for general use, the language now stands for “PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor”. this is often what’s called a recursive acronym (a name that contains the name). Nerds love them.
- yii development company
- outsource php web development
- php programming company
- infosys php developer
- cakephp web application development
- php based companies
- zend framework developer
- laravel framework development company
- custom php website
- yii programmer
- yii framework developer
- zoho php developer
- top php companies
- symfony company
- custom php web development company
- cakephp website development
- glassdoor php developer
- big companies using laravel
- laravel for enterprise
- laravel application development services